Customer Services AssistantChesterfield, £25,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Assistant as part of their fast paced team. They are a manufacturing organisation and the role is to support the Sales and Service Manager and engineering team with queries, installations and booking repairs.
The role will initially be for a 1-year Maternity cover. They are looking for an enthusiastic team player who works well in a fast-paced environment and as part of a small team.
- Answer customer enquiries over the telephone and email
- Enter all customer information and correspondence onto a CRM database
- Process orders and produce delivery notes
- Handle complaints, referring to a manager if necessary
- Process warranty claims in a timely manner, arranging dispatch of any parts required
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Stock Analyst on ordering urgent spare parts from suppliers
- Daily plans for engineer diaries to ensure a manageable workload balance to meet customer demand throughout the year
- Organise and maintain stock levels for Field Service Engineers
- Promote service contracts and extended warranty schemes
- Follow up service plan enquiries
- Administer and set up service contracts
- Excellent IT, organisational and communication skills,
- A strong customer focus with a can-do attitude, with a genuine interest in helping and supporting customers, a polite and friendly attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team, whilst having the confidence to handle issues independently and remaining calm under pressure.
- Experience of working in an after sales/spare parts environment and/or knowledge of heat pumps or similar appliances would be advantageous but not essential