Dispatch OperativeSherburn-in-Elmet, £21,500 - £23,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have an exciting opportunity with a company based in Sherburn who specialise in Generator Repair, Installation and Maintenance. Due to growth, they are now looking for someone to join their Dispatch team as a Dispatch Operative.
As a Dispatch Operative you will:
- Carry out PDI checks on generators.
- Carry out QC checks on generators.
- Liaise closely with the sales team to ensure generators are modified to customer specifications.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in a tidy and organised state.
- Assist in carrying out services and repairs to generator sets at customer sites if required.
- Assist with installation works at customer sites if required.
- Assist with commissioning works at customer sites if required.
- Ad hoc tasks within company workshops.
- Attendance at relevant product training courses.
Experience needed to apply for the Dispatch Operative role:
- A technical/mechanical aptitude is an advantage.
- Strong customer service background or aptitude.
- Sound relationship building skills with the engineering team and service departments.
- Cross-discipline team working.
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations.
- Driving license beneficial due to the location.
In return you will receive a salary up to £21.7K with an increase to £23K following completion of probation. This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday to Friday 08.30-5.00, 40 hours per week.