Dispute Case HandlerRothwell, £24,000 - £26,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting for a Disputes Case Handler / Customer Complaints Handler for one of our clients who are the largest trade association in the UK (construction industry) they are looking for an individual who can provide resolutions to customers queries and uphold the reputation of the company.
They are a friendly organisation where they believe in team working. The role offers working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with Hybrid working. They pride themselves on their reputation in the industry and you will be dealing with queries with regards to complaints in relation to work carried out by approved providers.
As a clear communicator and attentive listener, you will be able to deal calmly with people of all kinds, who sometimes may be upset about their building dispute. You will understand and be able to implement negotiation skills. This requires a calm, professional and mature approach, and an ability to be flexible and priorities under pressure.
- Acting as first point of contact for Members and their clients, providing information and referring cases on to the Dispute Resolution Manager where required
- Respond to email communication within the defined Dispute Resolution Service
- Respond to live chat function offering relevant advice and support within the Dispute Resolution Service where required
- Provide the Dispute Resolution Manager with support and diary management for the efficient running of the Dispute Resolution Department
- Provide the Dispute Resolution Manager with cases for review before Mediation
- Process all Conduct Forms including scanning, uploading and preparing case files
- To carry out Mediation calls within the defined Dispute Resolution Service and refer escalated calls to the Dispute Resolution Manager where required
- Provide the Dispute Resolution Manager support in the preparation of the National Standards and Conduct Committee and National Appeal Committee meetings
- Prepare and send witness statements where required
- Update internal spreadsheets and reports for the preparation of statistics
- To support additional Dispute Case Handler where required, reporting to the Dispute Resolution Manager of any issues
- To carry out all administration tasks including post, filing and archiving
- To undertake relevant training programmes
- Undertake any other duties which reasonably fall within the remit of the role.
- Looking for a candidate who has experience in dealing with complaints and able to manage difficult conversations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation and bargaining skills
- Remaining assertive when under pressure
- Ability to draft letters and emails
- Excellent understanding and experience of using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 25 days holidays (no need to save any holidays for Christmas)
- Company full shuts down over Christmas
- 1-hour Lunch
- Dress Down Fridays (every week)
- Pension contribution of 9% from the employer