E-commerce Marketing ExecutiveLeeds, £1 - £1 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting for an E-commerce marketing executive to work in for a leading distributor for home design. This is a new role, and they are looking for an individual to play a pivotal role in further building their presence on various online platforms.
Your primary objective will be to increase sales, enhance brand visibility and ensure a seamless customer service experience across the platforms. You will be part of a small and friendly team of individuals who are passionate about what they do and seeing the business grow.
The ideal candidate should possess deep understanding of marketing requirements for a b2b business to branch out into use of technology and marketing. These operations will include digital marketing strategies and a passion for driving business growth.
The role will involve:
- Working with the marketing team to ensure all internal data is managed and maintained with ease to collate marketing material. This includes our image bank, technical data sheets and customer contact information.
- To assist in creating and maintaining Digital brochures for our product catalogue which includes over 500 different Skus and many categories.
- Having a creative flair to work with editorials for adverts, email promos and social media. In addition, working with management on presentations to clients and customer support with our sales managers.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of our online b2b portal.
- To assist in the evolving online marketplaces such as B&Q and
- To help bring a fresh creative outlook on expanding our social media, Prescence. This will include LinkedIn, Instagram and mail chimp. As well as a small Prescence on Facebook, with the ability to cohesively link all these platforms to work simultaneously.
- Assisting with General smaller marketing support for customer service requirements of images and merchandising support for our new products may require assistance such as helping with creating POS boards and stands for our showroom and for large customers requirements.
- Assistance in preparation for Industry Events which showcase our tiles.
Our ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skill:
- Excellent IT skills in adobe photoshop, advanced use of excel and HTML knowledge preferred but not necessary.
- Happy to work under pressure and deadlines, have a calming demeaner, practical way of working and organisation skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail and understanding of branding with experience in copywriting and huge passion for creative design details.
- Experience with using social media platforms and passion for creating innovative content.
- Have a positive and sociable attitude towards the company vision and staff and ability to communicate effectively with all departments.