Electrical, Control and Instrumentation EngineerKnottingley, £24,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Our client is an engineering consultancy company servicing the energy, chemicals, civil and resourcing sectors. Due to business growth and a strong pipeline of future projects, they are seeking an Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer, at junior or intermediate level to strengthen their growing team of engineering professionals and work in the energy sector. The consultancy is based in Knottingley, West Yorkshire and they work on a national basis.
They believe in rewarding their employees for hard work and offer competitive salaries, and an outstanding performance related bonus scheme. They encourage ownership and responsibility of work scopes which promotes an open and flexible work/life balance. The benefits this company provide really are exceptional.
Within the junior and intermediate level, the Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer will have responsibility for planning and delivering engineering solutions for their clients within the energy sector working across the UK. The responsibilities for this role can vary depending on scope of project.
- Work alongside the engineering team on delivery of EC&I design and engineering specifications.
- Produce design documentation with assistance of other engineers & designers within the team.
- Provide technical assistance to clients assisting with audits, reviews, feasibility studies and provide best practice guidance.
- Implementation and commissioning of plant improvements that require modification to the DCS or Electrical system.
- To coordinate and support re-commissioning activities as well as return to service of units
- Provide E, C & I Project Management support and services for large scale plant outages and improvement projects.
- With assistance form the team learn and develop knowledge in order to Author technical articles/documents/ scope of works and specifications.
- Degree qualified or willingness to work towards (BEng (Hons)/ CEng)
- Experience of working within energy sector or other highly regulated industry is preferred.
- Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
- Proficient with E, C & I software
Have full eligibility to work in the UK and driving license.