Finance Administrator / Purchase Ledger ClerkGarforth, £23,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Administrator based in Leeds. They are a family focussed business who are a multi-million group with 3 operating business in the UK. They are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join their team on an Initial 3 month temporary basis. (This could go perm for the right individual)
They are looking for an individual to work as part of a small team in an interesting and growing business. They have a friendly and open environment and looking for an individual who wants to learn.
They are a real people business who genuinely support individuals in their work. With a 37.5-hour week with flexibility between 8:00am and 5:00pm with hybrid working 2 days from home.
Excellent benefits including 26 days holiday + bank holidays and the option to take extra.
To assist the financial manager in the day to day ledger processing.
- To show honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Communicate relevant information to all concerned.
- Is personally well organised.
- To be methodical and follow appropriate processes, policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan tasks, times and responsibilities in order to meet financial deadlines.
- To deliver to deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Build and maintain good internal and external working relationships.
- To manage the day to day activities in relation to the vendor ledger to ensure timely processing of invoices and vendor payments.
- To deal with accounting queries both internal and external in a timely and professional manner.
- Undertake and maintain a working knowledge of the SAP system in the areas relating to your role.
To undertake general office admin duties such as answering the main phone line, hotel bookings, stationery orders etc