Finance AssistantLeeds, £24,000 - £27,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 is delighted to be supporting a Leeds based building services group with their Finance Assistant vacancy. As an established firm within the building management systems industry they provide maintenance and repairs on a national bases. They are seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team and be responsible for the Purchase Ledger and Credit Control functions.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with supplier invoices
- Making sure invoices are correct and attached to the correct job
- Taking calls from suppliers and assisting with their queries
- Credit control and chasing outstanding debt
- Tracking payment dates
- Assisting with credit notes
- Managing the company credit cards and credit limits
- Sage experienced (advantageous)
In return you will receive a salary of up to £27,000 working Monday to Friday with flexible working hours available. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with shut down over Christmas.