Graduate Building SurveyorLeeds, £23,000 - £27,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Building Surveyor to work for a well-established Property Management Company in Leeds. You will have a degree in Building Surveying and be looking for your next exciting challenge and opportunity to progress with your APC.
Our client has been around for over 100 years managing residential properties. Their portfolio includes everything from rural conversions and listed buildings to contemporary city centre developments.
You will join an established building surveying team and be given the responsibility to gain hands on, practical experience on planned projects for Block Management Properties. You will gain invaluable experience in the delivery of major work including planned maintenance, extensions, alterations, repairs and condition surveys under the expert guidance of our chartered surveyors and developing your key building surveying skills to enable you to learn and develop your career.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Building Surveying (or equivalent)
- Licence: Full UK driving licence and use of a car
- Someone with a real passion for building surveying and construction
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build good working relationships
- Eager to learn and undertake training
What are we offering?
- £23,000 - £27,000 salary – subject to candidate and experience
Structured APC Support and on the Job Training