Head BartenderPontefract, £25,000 - £25,000 Permanent
My client is opening a brand-new venue in Pontefract which has a capacity for around 300 people. The venue has had huge financial investment to create an upmarket cocktail bar, restaurant and café bar which will offer music nights, these include live pianist and live jazz nights. The vision is for this to be destination of choice locally and the owner is looking for an experienced, ideally form a city or town centre, Head Bartender.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good knowledge and enthusiasm for cocktails
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Lead the team behind the bar during busy shifts
- Support and be a role model for the teams’ training and development
- Support the day to day running of the business
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety
- Have a passion for hospitality
- Deliver friendly and excellent customer service
- Be a role model of great service
A friendly face will be the key in this team and working closely with the General Manager the vision is to create the best team and best drinks in town. Responsibilities will also include being a key holder and end of night routines including cashing up.