Head Of DispatchSherburn-in-Elmet, £30,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have an exciting opportunity with a company based in Sherburn who specialise in Generator Repair, Installation and Maintenance. Due to growth, they are now looking for a candidate suitable for their Head of Dispatch role.
The main duties for the Head of Dispatch role:
- Supervision of dispatch engineer(s) and apprentice(s)
- Oversee and carry out PDI checks on generators.
- Oversee and carry out QC checks on generators.
- Load and unload generators with FLT into containers and around workshop / depot.
- Checking in / out equipment for engineers and ensuring it is maintained.
- Liaise closely with the sales team to ensure generators are modified to customer specifications.
- Ensure the team keep the warehouse a tidy and organised state.
- Assist in carrying out services and repairs to generator sets at customer sites if required.
- Assist with installation works at customer sites if required.
- Assist with commissioning works at customer sites if required.
- Ad hoc tasks within company workshops.
- Attendance at relevant product training courses.
- Attendance at programme meetings.
Experience you need for the Head of Dispatch role:
- A technical/mechanical aptitude is an advantage.
- Strong Leadership
- Strong customer service background or aptitude.
- Sound relationship building skills with the engineering team and service departments.
- Cross-discipline team working.
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations.
In return you will receive a salary from £30k - £35K depending on experience. This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday to Friday 08.30-5.00, 40 hours per week.