Junior AdministratorSouth Kirkby, £22,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting for a growing and interesting organisation for a trainee sales administrator. This is a new role to the team based on an increase in business and they are looking for an enthusiastic individual with some administrative experience who wants to learn and grown in an organisation.
They will offer full training on their product, and you will learn on the job as part of a small and friendly team of individuals, as you grown you will be given addition responsibilities, and they offer excellent progression opportunities.
They are a fun and friendly organisation offering not only training opportunities but the opportunity to work in a company where you are looked after and rewarded with company event days.
- Provide administrative support to whole company which includes managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings.
- Dealing with customer inquiries both via email and on the telephone and provide excellent customer service.
- Undertaking general office duties including filing, data entry, and answering phone calls.
- 1 year’s previous experience in an administrative type of role or sales support
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with sage software is a beneficial but full training will be given.