Lettings Negotiator/AdministratorHorbury, £22,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have a fantastic opportunity with our client in Wakefield to join a well-established Estate agent to work within the lettings team.
This is a family run business who is well established and has multiple offices across Yorkshire and is looking for an additional lettings negotiator to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in lettings or administration with a passion for a property.
9am-5.30pm Monday and 1 Saturday in 4 (morning)
Full time – Office based
Duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with queries from Landlords, tenants and viewers via email, phone and in person.
- Collating data to compile property adverts. Posting adverts on necessary portals and social media sites.
- Handling applications for tenancies
- Monitoring references.
- Meeting with new tenants to carry out the signing up process.
- Entering rental payments in computer systems and processing outward payments.
- Monitoring repair jobs and ensuring safety records are kept up to date
- General office admin tasks.
- Ideally you have some experience or knowledge of the property sector
- If not from the property sector then a proven track record of administration
- A can-do attitude
Be able to work under pressure in a high volume environment