Parts and Warehouse AdministratorSherburn-in-Elmet, £26,000 - £26,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have an exciting opportunity with a company based in Sherburn who specialise in Generator Repair, Installation and Maintenance. Due to growth, they are now looking for someone to join their Parts team as a Parts/Warehouse Administrator.
As a Parts/Warehouse Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and providing costs for parts. It would be an advantage to be able to demonstrate mechanical and/or electrical experience in a similar role or in the field.
- Ordering parts from a database.
- Maintain records on both the sales and operations IT systems.
- Selecting, packing and dispatching parts to multiple UK locations.
- Receiving and dealing with emails.
- Supporting the overall team in delivering a high level of customer service in fast paced environment.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls through our IT systems.
- Stock counting and location checks.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have good administration skills and be confident using various IT systems.
- Have engine/parts knowledge and be able to identify products.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. This is a permanent full-time position.