Parts Co-ordinatorGarforth, £26,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting for a Parts Co-Coordinator in Leeds. They are a family focussed business who are a multi-million group with 3 operating business in the UK. You will manage and coordinate the parts warehouse in terms of the flow of parts both in and out of the warehouse and manage the phone calls and day to day running of the warehouse to ensure efficiency and provide the excellent customer service.
A manufacturer of specialist machinery for over 70 years and being at the forefront of research and development in their sector. They offer a vast range of different parts for machinery, and they are looking for an individual who is driven and motivated to learn and understand about the industry they work in.
They are a real people business and still run by the same family with whom it was established. You are empowered to create a career while working in an inclusive team environment. They genuinely support individuals in their work. Genuine reward for hard work. Excellent benefits including 26 days holiday + bank holidays and the option to take extra.
You will be motivated, and enthusiastic and be able to build maintain good relations with Dealers, suppliers and Company staff and acquaintances actively make suggestions to improve the efficiency in the way the Company operates.
- To ensure the parts department is run efficiently and achieves maximum profitability.
- To be the primary dealer contact for telephone and email enquiries relating to parts pricing & availability, parts deliveries, parts catalogue information and parts returns.
- Responsible for processing parts sales orders in the SAP system ensuring prompt availability of picking tickets to warehouse staff.
- Liaise with parts warehouse staff to ensure that all parts orders are picked and shipped on time.
- Responsible for parts counter deliveries and collections.
- Run open order reports daily and chase as required.
- Daily verify picking tickets confirmed and goods issued on all orders using Delivery Monitor
- Liaise and resolve any issues with warehouse operations and if necessary report to P.M. for action.
- Accept flexibility of working hours in season.
- Ensure the parts office is clean, tidy and free from obstruction
- Assist warehouse manager with all out of season warehouse activities:-
- Parts inventory checks
- Check the parts delivery monitor daily to ensure that all orders have been processed.
- Monitor all parts in shipment are received and credited into stock.
- Be responsible for the merchandise stock values and numbers and ensure the smooth running of merchandise in and out of the organisation.
- Monitor the performance of all freight carriers and advise action as necessary.
- Responsible for the stocking and sales processing of Crop Packaging.
- Carry out the stock check programme to include all warehouse parts for each financial year in line with audit requirement. Run YTD excel reports to evaluate losses and gains and report to auditors.
- Experience in working in a Parts Warehouse