Personal Assistant / Business and Personal Assistant / PAWakefield, £25,000 - £27,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are supporting a large healthcare provider in Wakefield for the recruitment of a Business and Personal Assistant. Supporting the senior Management teams you will provide high level, professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support.
- Co-ordinate and administrate a number of projects and pieces of work on behalf of the MD and COO including action tracking, chasing and coordinating the work of others to meet specific deadlines.
- Be a key member of the company, providing wider general support including effective communication both internally and externally.
- Liaise and work with local people and staff from across Wakefield's health and care system, representing the company professionally an in line with organisational mission, vision and values.
- Manage and co-ordinate electronic diaries for the MD and COO using independent judgement to prioritise work schedules to make best use of time management and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Manage and prioritise all incoming and outgoing correspondence and initiate responses on behalf of the MD and COO where appropriate, ensuring action required is undertaken within deadlines
Experience and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 4 in business admin or demonstrable equivalent practical experience gain through working in an admin team setting
- Literate and numerate with English and Maths GCSE grade 4 or above or an equivalent
- Relevant experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Experienced in producing clear written and presentational materials to a clear brief in such a way as to communicate complicated information in a simple manner.
- Experience of working successful to organise and coordinate the work of busy senior managers and in managing confidential issues and matters
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise intuitively
- Pervious experience in working as a Personal Assistant at senior level – Ideally to board
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change and to develop services and systems to meet changing requirements
Driving License as travel across the area will be included