Pizza ChefPontefract, £23,000 - £26,000 Permanent
My client is opening a brand-new venue in Pontefract which has a capacity for around 300 people. The venue has had huge financial investment to create an upmarket cocktail bar, Pizza restaurant and café bar which will offer music nights, these include live pianist and live jazz nights. The vision is for this to be the destination of choice locally and the owner is looking for an experienced and passionate Pizza Chef to join their team to work a minimum of 30 hours, however more hours are available if desired. There is onsite free parking and role has a 26 day holiday entitlement.
My client is looking for previous experience in:
- Fresh dough pizza making
- Careful management of preparation
- Dough creation, stretching and cooking
- Producing excellent quality pizzas
- Stock controls
- Accurate food ordering and stocking
- Excellent presentation and service
- Adherence to all food hygiene & safety standards and temperature checks
- Food labelling and dating
- Hygiene regulations and maintaining records
My client is open to a chef adding to the menu with antipasto or any other creative flair they may have.