Programme Manager – NHS EstatesLeeds, £45,000 - £50,000 Contract
Pyramid8 are working with an NHS client to recruit a Programme Manager to work across the city of Leeds to launch a new clinical service centre in the city. You will be an experienced Programme Manager with knowledge of NHS Estates who has NHS experience and be able to deliver at a high level.
This ambitious plan requires a highly experienced Programme Manager with a track record of developing complex system-wide estates business cases, who can influence senior stakeholders to develop and deliver a high-level business case.
The business case will include the following and needs to be signed off within 3 months of the start or the programme.
- Be able to assess the estates plan and make recommendations
- Level of capital expenditure and recommended system-wide sources
- Agreed high level clinical operating model
- Milestone plan and key deliverables
- Current and forecasted revenue streams
- Key dependencies and risks
- Underpinning assumptions
To be successful the ideal candidate will need the following:
- A sound understanding of the NHS estate
- Excellent Programme management and planning
- Confident communicating with system-wide partners across the city and working in a virtual matrix team
- Politically sensitive
- Excellent influencer who can develop trust within the matrix team to develop a robust business case
- Highly organised
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering complex programmes in health and care settings and will have operated at Band 8a or above. The role will be initially offered at Band 8a as a six-month fixed term contract (Inside IR35). These is a possibility of further extensions (subject to confirmation of funding).