Project and Contracts ManagerHuddersfield, £28,000 - £34,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting for a Project and Contracts manager to work for a leading charitable organization based in Huddersfield. You will have managed projects in a similar environment and be able to lead on the management of various project and contracts simultaneously.
As a Project and Contracts Manager you will provide comprehensive project management to support the organisation with a range of funded projects and contracts. You will be responsible for ensuring that all contracts are delivered to the required level of performance and that key aspects such as participants recruitment and retention, partner management, budget management, data collection and data protection are effectively managed and in line with project deliverables. You will hold responsibility for the management of processes and reporting on outcomes across live projects simultaneously; working with external partners, other internal managers and key staff to ensure agreed contractual targets are fully met.
- Support the overall strategic objectives of the organisation
- Work collaboratively with Directors, Senior Managers and the Advisors, to ensure contract deliverables are met to achieve organisational income and surplus targets
- Ensure timely claims and reporting including providing evidence required by funders
- Develop contract initiation plans prior to roll out of projects and contracts in agreement with Director of Quality and Training, contract holders and external delivery partners
- Initiate, and maximise outcomes and outputs of projects and contracts in collaboration with staff teams and partners, including establishing robust procedures and systems to gather, monitor and review the quality of delivery
- Arrange, agree and chair regular meetings with external funders and delivery partners to monitor contract deliverables and agree any risk mitigation actions to ensure projects are on track and there is minimal risk of non-compliance
- Report progress on contractual delivery to funders
- Report progress on contractual delivery, identifying any additional opportunities and present regular reports to the Director of Quality and Training to inform the growth of the charity.
- Evaluate project deliverables, identify workforce needs and priorities and feedback to Director of Quality and Training
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Project Management qualification or equivalent
- A proven track record of managing contracts and projects, including the ability to initiate, manage, monitor, deliver continuous improvement and meet contractual objectives, milestones and KPI’s
- Staff management skills (including management of remote staff and associates)
- Management of multiple contracts
- Previous experience within project management
- Utilising Excel as a project management tool for data analysis, data capture and programme management
- Budget and financial management
- Development & implementation of action plans
- Excellent communication skills; written, oral & presentation
Strong organisational skills, with the ability to lead a project team to consistently deliver excellent customer service