Relationship Manager/Account Manager/Customer Service advisorWetherby, £24,000 - £24,000 Permanent
I have a fantastic opportunity for a brand-new position for my client in Wetherby.
I am looking to speak to candidates that are excellent relationship builders and thrive on providing amazing customer service.
My client is a well-established Property Business that are expanding their team in this newly created role. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work for a business that genuinely care about there staff, want to succeed as a team in a fantastic environment with great benefits.
This role is very much for candidates that have managed their own portfolio of clients and although this is a Sales role this is about managing the process of cradle to grave sales including the relationship building with the clients.
- Monitor and prioritise tasks and daily workload to achieve individual targets.
- Communicating effectively and on a professional level with solicitors, surveyors, mortgage lenders, agents, vendors, and home buyers ensuring all parties are kept updated.
- Ensure the team have all the necessary documentation required to progress a speedy purchase.
- Liaise with both clients and solicitors to ensure each party is kept up to date at all times.
- Arrange for contracts and other important documents to be signed.
- Prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Arranging valuations.
- Update managers and negotiators on the progression of deals.
- Conducting enquires from completed valuations i.e. flood risk, mining etc.
- Collating information and appropriate documentation.
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Managing the progress of transactions from the point of contracts issued to completion.
- Ensuring the completion takes place on the agreed date.
- Preparing regular reports
- Recording key milestones on the CRM system and updating vendor portal
- Adhering to current legislation regarding the progression of properties.
- Working closely with 3rd party operators to provide an excellent customer service.
- Work within tight deadlines in the most cost-effective manner to ensure that the department operates within approved budgets.
- Progress the sale through to completion by providing information to the team.
To monitor and review the pipeline of properties, providing feedback to the manager and the team in general
To apply for the role, you must have:
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build a rapport.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer literate and a high standard of grammar and diction.
- Proactive and target driven.
Newly refurbished office
Gym, bar, chill out area