Sales Administrator / Order ProcessorCastleford, £21,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 is delighted to be supporting a well-established and family oriented, manufacturing company located in Castleford. Due to growth, they are seeking a Sales Administrator / Order processor to join their team to work within their open plan office, to play a key role in supporting their sales & purchasing team.
As a Sales Administrator / Order Processor you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Entering orders directly onto software systems.
- Processing order amendments.
- Checking orders on the system frequently to ensure prompt despatch.
- Re-date orders if required.
- Communicating and liaising with various departments in the company to ensure orders are delt with effectively and accurately.
- Supporting the sales and purchasing team with administration duties.
- Dealing with enquiries for the department.
To be considered for the Sales Administrator / Order Processor role you must:
- Have previous experience in order processing, data inputting, and sales administration.
- Be computer literate, being able to use in house systems, SAP experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Have outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible, friendly, and have a positive approach.
- Have experience in working in an open plan office.
In return you will receive an employee discount on company products, annual salary reviews, company pension and an employee referral reward scheme. Along with this you shall have 20 day annual leave plus bank holidays, free onsite parking, life assurance, medical health plan and also child care vouchers if needed. This fantastic company allows the opportunity for training, development, and career progression for anyone who is eager to reach their goals. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm, salary is up to £23K, negotiable for the right experience.