Sales AdministratorSherburn-in-Elmet, £23,000 - £23,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have an exciting opportunity with a company based in Sherburn who specialise in Generator Repair, Installation and Maintenance. Due to growth, they are now looking for someone to join their Sales team as an Administrator.
As a Sales Administrator you will:
- Support the commercial team and developing new sales.
- Apply various sales skills to capitalise on commercial opportunities through negotiation of prices/up selling.
- Maintain a high level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers.
- Pro-actively seek new business by targeting a combination of lapsed customers, existing customers, and prospective customers.
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries requesting quotations, compiling information on the desired requirements.
- Create quotations from enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Proactively chase quotations with a strong desire and tenacity, maintaining strong relationships and remaining in control of the sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders and up selling (when appropriate) on all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ensure all prospects and orders received are entered into the simPRO system accurately.
- Liaise daily with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
- You should have excellent attention to detail when entering information into our internal systems.
Skills required for the Sales Administrator:
- Previous experience working within customer service, administration and a finance environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Able to maintain a high attention to detail in all tasks undertaken.
- Cross-discipline team working.
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations.
- An understanding of how to deal with difficult and/or upset customers.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £23K plus commission which will depend on team performance. This is a permanent full-time position working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.