Sales NegotiatorPontefract, £19,000 - £24,000 Permanent
My client, an estate agent, are looking to grow their team with another enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Negotiator, this will be based in their Pontefract office. Experience will be welcomed, however attitude and desire to achieve is preferential to experience.
Experience in Sales is preferable but not essential as training will be provided. However, the job does require you to have excellent interpersonal skills along with good administration and organisational skills and a good telephone manner.
Our ideal candidate would be a strong communicator with a good work ethic who works well in a team but is also self-motivated with an independent drive to succeed. A full driver’s license is also essential.
There is a great team working ethic within the company and they arrange events for the team which include: A day at the races, team quiz nights, trip to London and some take part in local sporting events.
Competitive package available with OTE of £24,000
Please contact us with either your CV or with a request to call you in or out of office hours so that we can discuss this requirement in greater detail.
Responsibilities withing this role include:
To achieve agreed targets in relation to:
- Referrals to Financial Services and Lettings
- Identify potential buyers and secure quality viewings and Financial Services appointments
- Carry out accompanied viewings
- Follow up viewings and secure offers where possible
- Provide buyer and seller contact and communication
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Manage relationships – within the office and with external contacts
- Be able to work in a team
- Be smartly presented at all times