Service ControllerSherburn-in-Elmet, £23,000 - £26,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have an exciting opportunity with a company based in Sherburn who specialise in Generator Repair, Installation and Maintenance. Due to growth, they are now looking for someone to join their Service team as a Service Controller.
As a Service Controller you will be responsible for:
- Taking calls from customers regarding the breakdown of back-up power systems
- Organising Engineers to attend customer's sites.
- Ensuring engineers are allocated correctly.
- Taking responsibility for work and ensuring all jobs are completed efficiently.
- Service administration.
- Responding to customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Working closely and supporting the sales team with their questions and requests.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Previous experience working within customer service, administration, service delivery environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Able to maintain a high attention to detail in all tasks undertaken.
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations.
- An understanding of how to deal with difficult and/or upset customers.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £23K plus commission which will depend on team performance. This is a permanent full-time position working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.