Service Desk AnalystCastleford, £25,000 - £28,000 Permanent
This is an office-based role.
My client is a successful and well-established business supplying a unique technology-based product/solution to the public and private sectors. They now require a Service Desk Analyst to join the team and support the next phase of growth for the company.
This Support Analyst role in the Castleford area is a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about further improving their IT and Software knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
Are you passionate about service delivery and Customer experience?
As a Service Desk Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- First point of contact for user queries relating to support services and Scheduling tasks for the onsite engineer teams, being mindful of workload
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Answering telephone calls and replying to emails from customers
- Resolving helpdesk tickets
- Investigating and responding to incidents in accordance to SLAs
- Supporting bespoke software applications
- Liaising with engineers on site to complete troubleshooting and testing
- Previous experience working on a Help Desk or a Service Desk
- Strong communication skills with the capability to deal with a variety of communication types across varied audiences
- Display initiative and ownership
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues. These include:
- Investigating application logs
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware devices using test applications
- Basic firewall and networking troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of windows operating system for troubleshooting issues ( i.e. event viewer or command line)
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and successful company? Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team? The company is growing, and this role offers excellent potential for career progression into a range of technical or specialist positions.