Service EngineerSheffield, £0.01 - £0.01 per hour Permanent
Pyramid8 are working with a Life Science Business in Sheffield for a Field Service Engineer to join their team, The Field Service Engineer would suit someone looking to move from laboratory work to a Field Service Engineer role, or someone with proven Field Service Engineer experience and knowledge in the Life Sciences Sectors.
My Client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team, they are a world leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science, PET/Nuclear Medicine sectors
They looking for an additional field service engineer to join their busy service team, providing field service, technical support, software support and operator training to their customers. This will primarily involve travel within the UK, but European and worldwide travel will be a significant part of the role.
This is a great opportunity to work with a customer-focused company supporting several niche product lines. The position will be based out of their Sheffield office.
- On-site installation and operator training of instruments and software
- Preventative maintenance and qualification (IQ/OQ)
- Diagnosis and repair of systems
- Pre- and post-sales support
- Scheduling and prioritising of service jobs
- Effective communication with customers
- Assist as needed with product demonstrations
- Prepare/submit service reports to customers
- Experience/knowledge of Liquid Scintillation Counting or liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical or Nuclear Medicine industries
- Experience of working with radioactivity would be an advantage
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Highly motivated and have strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work independently
- Computer experience and proficiency
- Due to the requirement for regular international travel, applicants must be fully vaccinated against