Support OfficerCastleford, £11.72 - £11.72 per hour Contract
My client is a well-established organisation who support people who have many functions and deliverables across housing and sheltered housing accommodation. This vacancy is a part-time temporary position to support the elderly and vulnerable people enabling them to live independently and feel safe in the community.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Administrative support to the Assets team.
- Acting as a point of contact within the team, assisting in co-ordinating appropriate responses.
- Supplying and inputting information onto IT systems.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, appointments and taking messages for colleagues.
- Updating Excel spreadsheets with accurate information.
- Supporting surveyors.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience inputting data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Significant experience in an office administration role.
- Have good knowledge of using IT systems including Microsoft Office.
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £11.72 per hour, this is a part-time role working 22.5 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 8am and 5pm. This role is temporary and is for a 12 week duration.