Web Applications Software DeveloperSheffield, £1 - £1 Permanent
Pyramid8 are working with a Life Science Business in Sheffield on a new role for a Web Applications Software Developer to join their team. You will assist the development team to design, develop, and test their Online Order Communications system. You will need to be an experienced full-stack Angular/C# .Net developer, and willing to take on challenges to push the product forward.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science Sector and they deliver the highest quality products and exceptional service. They are an award winning business who continue to grow year on year. Providing highest quality products and exceptional service you will join an award winning organisation who’s people are at the heart of what they do.
In the last year, the company was recognised with the prestigious King’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. As well as being Gold accredited Investors in People. This business truly is a great place to work with lots of benefits including annual Race Days and weekend away.
As a full-stack developer you will be involved with the architecture, design, development, and testing of current and future functionality/products and will participate with the constant improvement of the team’s processes and procedures.
Outside of development there is opportunity to coordinate with our Marketing, Sales, and QA teams, as well as the potential for overseas travel to our customers’ sites for installation. They have a strong customer focus so are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about taking ownership and developing the great relationship we have with their users.
- Write new and improve existing code
- Work within an existing team and help to drive the project forward
- Performing code reviews
- Understand the customers’ needs and work within a highly regulated industry
- Liaise with customers over requirements for new development
- Customer site visits
- Commercial experience with C# .Net and Angular
- User Interface design principles
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
- Experience of object-oriented coding principles and design patterns
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL
- Ability to communicate with customers and other departments clearly
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Familiarity with DevExtreme components
• SQL / MVVM / .Net Core 7