Call HandlerCastleford, £13 - £13 Contract
My client is a well-established organisation who support people who have many functions and deliverables across housing and sheltered housing accommodation. This vacancy is a part-time temporary position to support the elderly and vulnerable people enabling them to live independently and feel safe in the community.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and making calls using a computerised record system.
- Establishing the nature of the customers’ requirements and taking appropriate action.
- Liaising with colleagues and big organisations to make sure an effective response is delivered.
- Coordinating with services in relation to emergency repairs to properties and giving advice and assistance to customers.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have experience working with older or vulnerable people.
- Have the ability to record messages and information clearly and accurately.
- Be able to be empathetic, compassionate and resilient with all calls.
- Be able to take part in 24-hour seven-day week shift rota.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Good telephone manner.
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £13.04 per hour with a 15% shift allowance. This role is working an average of 22.5 hours per week over a 6 week rotating shift pattern.