Corporate Governance OfficerDoncaster, £180.00 - £190.00 per day Contract
Pyramid8 are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare organisation in Doncaster for a Corporate Governance Officer. Your role will involve assisting managing, reviewing, and developing the quality and improvement areas of service provision.
This is a temporary / interim role for around 6 months and they are looking for support over a 3 day period, however there is some negotiation to 2 days for the right individual. They are looking for a strong communicator who can work as part of a small team and be able to manage their own time effectively.
They are a passionate and enthusiastic team of individuals who are focused to deliver the best possible healthcare services across the Doncaster Area. The role of Corporate Governance Officer will have the following responsibilities:-
- Management of the organisational Assurance Framework
- Continuous development of the organisation’s governance and risk management arrangements
- Providing support and advice to employees about areas within the remit of the post
- Tracking trends in risks, complaints, compliments to allow learning and appropriate organisational development and growth.
Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- Organise and administrate the Corporate Governance Committee (bi-monthly) and Information Governance Group (monthly). Including ensuring a quorate representation, developing agendas, monitor and maintain the action log and produce timely minutes.
- Liaise closely with members of the groups to ensure essential literature is provided before each meeting.
- Ensure agreed information is dispersed to the team and evidenced accordingly to facilitate shared learning in line with CQC requirements.
- Oversee the development of the annual audit plan and co-ordinate preparation and presentation of audits to Corporate Governance Committee
- Maintain and coordinate updates to the Assurance Framework, Significant Event register, Issues Log, Incident Log, Complaints Log and any other databases relating to the safety and quality improvement of the organisation and its services.
- To participate in the company’s compliance framework relating the CQC
- To ensure appropriate communication to staff in relation to CQC and external audit process
- Experience in working in a compliance environment.
- Experience in carrying out and supporting clinical audit
- Experience in writing policies and procedures
- A clear communicator with excellent report writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
Strong IT Skills