Management AccountantDoncaster, £38,000 - £38,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare organisation in Doncaster for a Management Accountant. This role is pivotal to the financial management of organisation and the entities it hosts, providing grip on the financial position, managing budgets, and preparing financial reports in a busy, challenging, and fast-moving environment.
Founded in 2017 they are a new type of Healthcare Organisation and although still a small team, they are growing rapidly and are in the process of taking on a number of new initiatives, schemes and contracts that will secure our ongoing ability to support the growth of their member practices. That’s why now’s a great time to join them and why they are an exciting, dynamic, and rewarding place to work.
- Support head of finance in annual budgeting setting.
- Support the Head of Finance with ad hoc reporting for requirements of preparing bids.
- Prepare the monthly management accounting position across all services on an accruals basis.
- Liaise with service leads to ensure all income due and committed spend for the period is accounted for. Working with the Head of Finance on performance reporting on services.
- Review the position against plan and investigate variances with the Head of Finance so the position is understood.
- Maintain the deferred income tracker.
- Work with the finance assistant to monitor cash forecasts.
- Year on year variance analysis and other trend reporting to the Head of Finance
- Preparing regular financial statements for services hosted by the organisation, incorporating all income due and committed spend.
- Reviewing and maintaining costings for hosted employees to keep costings on a real time basis.
- Support the Head of Finance in finalising the year end accounts in a timely manner to be reported to the external accountants within deadlines.
- Line management of the 2 Finance Assistant roles, providing assistance, guidance, management and regular one to ones.
- Qualified Accountant ( CIMA / ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Management Accounts
- Experience of accruals accounting
- Plan and organise a range of complex processes, formulating and adjusting plans to reflect changing circumstances.
- Present financial information in a straightforward manner to non-finance colleagues and partners.
Liaise with a range of stakeholders, internal and external