Personal AssistantWakefield, £13 - £13 Permanent
Reference: P8JOB5499 | Specialist area: Administration | Sector: NHS
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant / PA to work in an NHS Trust. You will have strong PA / Personal Assistant Experience and will have supported to Executive Board Level.
- Provide a timely and accurate telephone answering service, receive and deal with messages following all relevant operational policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Deal with incoming queries as appropriate from service users both internal and external in a manner consistent with legislation, policies and procedures taking any action as required
- Use appropriate technologies to manage the diaries of the Executive Director[s] and associated staff, making appointments, interview, etc ensuring all are aware of diary commitments.
- Ensure Director[s] is/are regularly updated about new diary commitments, issues and conflicting/outstanding priorities.
- Organise, plan and produce agendas, papers etc for meetings/conferences and events in a timely manner.
- Assist with projects at planning, development and implementation stages if appropriate within agreed area.
- Ensure time is allocated on a regular basis with the Director[s] to discuss diary/administrative functions.
- Have the ability to work in a busy and open plan office environment and able to deal with interruptions and unplanned events
- 2 years senior level PA / Secretarial Experience
- Ability to build relationships with senior directors.
- Comprehensive Diary Management